RPGA Events, GM's and GMing
 RPGA Senior DM?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

pedr

31 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2006 :  17:58:19  Show Profile
Is there an RPGA Senior DM for Excalibur yet? I've a few questions to ask about what Mark of Heroes might be running.

I might also be able to offer to run a DM's Mark if that's wanted - it depends how well it goes with the MoH group I'm developing!

Smiffy

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2006 :  20:20:39  Show Profile  Click to see Smiffy's MSN Messenger address
Yes Paul James (Kithrian) has kindly offered.

We have been offered the Winter Fantasy special and the DM's Mark from that show. We are not sure what the demand will be, but hope it will be better supported that it was at Conceptions 2006. If the Mark of Heroes players contact us it will help gauge the interest.

Regards

Smiffy
Go to Top of Page

pedr

31 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2006 :  20:52:29  Show Profile
I think that MoH is always going to be somewhat the smallest organised campaign in the UK. It's far from perfectly run for a start! But I've enjoyed the modules I've played so far, and enjoy the considerably lower consequences of failure/death when compared with (e.g) Living Greyhawk.

I should think much depends on scheduling and what else is available - there are plenty of 'can't-miss' events at conventions usually and MoH isn't likely to fall into that category very often.

As an aside: do you also have the Living Greyhawk Winter Fantasy special? That would be a very big selling point if you do, and one well worth shouting from the rooftops as soon as possible!
Go to Top of Page

simpi

8 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2006 :  07:52:55  Show Profile
Any information when the Living Greyhawk schedule might be published or do you have any preliminary information? Front page says Living Greyhawk extended premiere so I assume it means Core Special 'Hanging Glacier'.

Cheers.

S.H, the guy from Naerie
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

©Ratty 2006 Terms and Conditions Snitz Forums 2000