Free ACTA Tournament
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Digger

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2005 :  13:37:20  Show Profile
We shall be holding an ACTA knockout tournament at GenCon UK 2005 on Saturday, 5th November 2005 at Bognor Regis.

First prize will be an EA Miniatures Box Set, with the Runner up receiving a Shadow Vessel.

As this is a free tournament, entry will be limited to 16 players on a first come first served basis.

PL will be 5 points RAID from the original box rules and supplements 1, 2 & 3 - NO OTHER RULES APPLY.

A full set of tournament rules are available upon request.

All those who would be interested in taking part please email me at diggerds9@ukonline.co.uk

Many thanks.

Whiskey

15 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2005 :  18:49:12  Show Profile
Perhaps if you could tell us what an "ACTA" tournament is first? What game is it? How long will it last? Where will you be running it?
Go to Top of Page

Digger

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2005 :  08:02:28  Show Profile
Fair Point Whiskey. ACTA stands for A Call to Arms, a space combat miniatures game based on Babylon 5. It is a knockout tournament over 4 rounds each round lasting 1.5 hours if you get through. It is being held at the Con, but where I don't know yet as I am awaiting confirmation.

Anyone who would like a copy of the tournament rules, please email me
Go to Top of Page

deadlander

United Kingdom
38 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2005 :  12:28:18  Show Profile
hi digger, will you be running non tourny games for beginners? or is it a one off.
lofty
Go to Top of Page

Twisted Chronicles

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2005 :  13:56:50  Show Profile
If you run a beginners game i might take some time off my booth to join in, as it sounds like it might be fun.
Go to Top of Page

Digger

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2005 :  15:37:19  Show Profile
We will be running beginners' games all day - See us during the event for ship data sheets, just bring a pencil and a ruler thats all you will need.

Regards

Digger
Go to Top of Page

Whiskey

15 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2005 :  18:44:56  Show Profile
Not my cup of tea, but thanks for the response.
Go to Top of Page

Digger

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2005 :  08:54:14  Show Profile
Mongoose Publishing and the Crawley Area Role-playing Society are pleased to announce the Babylon 5: A Call To Arms tournament to be held at Gen Con UK 2005.

Gen Con UK is taking place from 3rd – 6th November 2005 at Butlins in Bognor Regis and is open to convention attendees only.

The tournament will take place on Saturday 5th November 2005. Participation is free through pre-registration only. Sixteen players will have the chance to battle for some outstanding prizes, generously donated by Mongoose Publishing.

First Prize consists of £150 worth of Mongoose Credits.

Second Prize consists of £100 worth of Mongoose Credits.

In addition, each player in the tournament will receive a copy of A Sky Full Of Stars, Mongoose Publishing’s long anticipated supplement for A Call To Arms.

Additional prizes consisting of an Earth Alliance Fleet Box Set for First Prize and a painted Shadow Ship miniature for the Second Prize; have been donated by Crawley Area Role-playing Society.

For more information on the tournament including full tournament rules, please visit the CARPS A Call To Arms page at:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/carps/games/ACTA/ACTA_main.html

Alternatively, please send an email to diggerds9@ukonline.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

©Ratty 2006 Terms and Conditions Snitz Forums 2000